BUILDING A LIFE-GIVING MARRIAGE.
It’s time to invest in your marriage with a retreat that will bring fresh vision, fun, connection, and practical advice to help you have a life-giving marriage.
When our marriage is unhealthy it drains your energy and darkens other areas of your lives. When it is healthy, your marriage can not only be fun but life-giving! It can bring energy and joy to your life.
ONLINE MARRIAGE RETREAT PRICING
All sessions are pre-recorded and will become available instantly. This retreat, including all of its sessions, will not expire which means you can set your own pace and schedule!
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED IN THE ONLINE MARRIAGE RETREAT
Practical Tips To Building A Life-Giving Marriage
Learn how to build a marriage that lifts up instead of one that tears down. Get practical tips to transform your marriage into one that gives you energy and joy.
Bring Fun and Passion To Your Marriage
Get creative tips on how to have fun and passion in marriage. Renew your spark and intimacy with these innovative ideas.
Learn Life-Giving Ways To Deal With Conflict
Real couples share real stories of what helped bring peace to their marriage. Learn how to forgive better, work towards reconciliation, and live in unity.
Change Your Mindset to Change Your Marriage
Marriage change begins within yourself. Learn how changing your focus can completely revitalize your marriage.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
- Have Serious Fun… and 3 Other Life Changing Principles to Create Intimacy in Your Marriage - Jim Burns
- Growing in Spiritual Intimacy - Big Rich & DeAnna
- A Culture of Us - Austin Pritchard
- Mind Your Marriage: How to Take Your Thoughts Captive to Transform Your Marriage - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- Uncomfortable: Why We Don’t Grow In Marriage When We Are Comfortable - Colby & Amanda Taylor
- Fighting for Forgiveness - Jimmy & Irene Rollins
- The Four Seasons of Every Healthy Relationship - Debra Fileta
- Safe House - Demario & Julia Tucker
- 5 Steps for Marriage Restoration - Rhonda Stoppe
- God’s Gift of Sex: What’s Keeping You from Enjoying It Fully? - J. Parker
- Becoming Best Friends- 3 Keys to Turning Heartache into Heart Connection - Laura Taggart
- Hope after Betrayal - Lynn & David Cherry
- Establishing the Right Priorities in Your Blended Family - Scott and Vanessa Martindale
- Rhythms of Connection - Earl and Oneka McClellan
- Creating a Healthy Foundation For Your Family - Greg Gunn
- Before You Split: Owning Your Part For A Better Marriage -Toni Nieuwhof
DO YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? NO WORRIES, WE HAVE ANSWERS!
Is this a live event?
Isn’t the best part of retreating actually getting away? How do I make this a retreat, when we’re at home?
Can I order multiple tickets for friends or family members?
What do I need to participate in the Online Marriage Retreat?
WHAT LAST YEAR'S PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING...
"The retreat was superb for me and my husband as well as friends."
"This retreat had a great variety of topics all relevant to marriage dynamics. We could relate to the hassles and the victories after many years of marriage ourselves but still were inspired and saw practical help for our marriage. Thank you."
"This online retreat was a great start to getting my marriage back on the right track."